• Total activity 481
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 243
  • Subscriptions 100

Activity overview

Latest activity by Steve Ratts

Steve Ratts commented,

A better question is when. It's not out yet, which is why you haven't found it.

Steve Ratts commented,

Availability on IOS would certainly be a game changer for folks like you, but is that really your number one concern relative to ditching Adobe and Lightroom? How do you plan to migrate your existi...

Steve Ratts commented,

As Dave indicated above, the link is useless. It will only get you a copy of Luminar 3.1.3, and not Luminar 3.1.4. Sooo... You can't get the update by clicking Check for Updates in 3.1.3. You'll ju...

Steve Ratts commented,

Yeah, I think you guys might be right. We might never see a DAM in Luminar. I think Skylum has gotten a mixed message from the user base. There are those who never wanted it, and resented the effor...

Steve Ratts commented,

@Geoffrey What do you think an alternative is? If I’ve got A and B is marketed as an alternative then presumably I could replace A with B assuming that B in fact is an alternative. So just because...

Steve Ratts commented,

Mark, Before you go back to Adobe you might want to take a look at On1. I was able to migrate my entire LR catalog in complete with edit settings, keywords, metadata, flagging, color coding, etc. I...

Steve Ratts commented,

Ben, I second Denis's recommendation. The Luminar 3 library has some very serious flaws that are baked right into it. The only viable way to avoid those is to ignore the Luminar library and use som...

Steve Ratts commented,

Hi Richy I’m an underwater photographer too. I don’t save looks based on depth only because there are a lot of other factors and what works well for one depth on one dive may not be the same for t...

Steve Ratts commented,

There is no doubt that Luminar was posturing as a Lightroom replacement - and I think there's still a very large market for such a thing, but increasingly I don't think Luminar will be that. The re...

Steve Ratts commented,

@Daniel L, Can you make the source code available? I'd like to take a crack at a port to Mac. Thanks, Steve