• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by rich mack

rich mack commented,

Hard lesson, if you plan on doing this kind of photography in the future I suggest you invest in a polarizer filter.   

rich mack commented,

Temperature slider extreme left. Temperature slider extreme right.  Ugly but the preview gives a reasonable account of what's happening.  When I slowly drag the temperature slider from the left or ...

rich mack created a post,

Preview color off

I'm finally able to reproduce a technique in Luminar I originally developed in Lightroom.  Thank you Luminar.  The only issue I have is the color of the preview doesn't represent edited Sony ARW fi...

rich mack commented,

After shutting Luminar down and a re-start eyeball functionality back again.  Shouldn't need to do this so maybe a bug lurking somewhere in the code. 

Black and white eyeball

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think the view/hide eyeball in the B&W Conversion filter is working in Luminar 3.  Tried with jpg, tif, and arw files. 

rich mack commented,

OK, now the issue is back!! Tried it on a tif and the brush worked fine, but fails to work on Sony raw.  Bug, bug, bug.     

rich mack commented,

I have the same problem with some images in Capture One. Fit to screen looks like salt and pepper, zoomed in and they smooth out. The reason I mention it is just to say sometimes it happens in othe...

rich mack commented,

Gremlins at work, today the brush tool is working as it should.  Perhaps a temporary glitch with my video card. 

Issue with the brush tool in Luminar 3

Anyone else see this type of behavior with the brush tool?   Skylum support contacted.