• Total activity 95
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 83
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bob Wightman

Bob Wightman commented,

I have a similar problem. The time on all my photos is off by +8 hours. On shots taken after 4pm, the date shows as the next day. I logged this with support some time ago. It may just be a coincide...

Bob Wightman commented,

Luminar 3.01 was slow on my computer, but it seemed reasonably stable. Luminar 3.02 loads faster now, but that is about it. Sometimes keyboard shortcuts work, sometimes they don't. Sometimes when s...

Bob Wightman commented,

Colin, you're not being thick at all. First of all, I apologize as I have posted in the Mac forum, but I'm running the Windows version so there may be completely different behavior between our vers...

Bob Wightman commented,

Nastia, I believe Steve is correct and it is reporting UTC. My photos are all off by 8 hours (not 12), so it is more than a 12 hour vs 24 hour thing. My time zone just happens to be 8 hours offset ...

Bob Wightman commented,

I agree about Luminar being nearly unusable. I also wasn't able to find any way to reset the start point during the clone & stamp. I was able to zoom in and out using my mouse wheel, so if you have...

Bob Wightman commented,

None of my Nikon NEF files for the following cameras will display the lens data in the info tab: D80, D7000, D750, D810 and D500. With a Z7, the shots taken with the 24-70mm Z-mount lens display th...