• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by David Burns

David Burns commented,

Oh dear. Spoke too soon. This afternoon Luminar worked fine and I did loads of work on it. When it works it is SO good but I put the Mac to sleep, came back to it and the blooming software has clos...

David Burns commented,

There is a thread 'L3 feels like a beta version' in which Nastia Davis (i'm hoping is something to do with Luminar) states to delete the catalogue in certain circumstances. I had just experienced i...

David Burns created a post,

drastic action

It certainly is drastic deleting the catalogue which deletes all the folders and any albums you may have created but it seems to have made a considerable difference to the way Luminar 3 now behaves...

David Burns commented,

Can't tell now as every greyed out album shows 0 but I'm pretty sure that all albums, even the root, has images in. I'm not going to use albums now until Skylum sort this out. How can you put out s...

David Burns commented,

Hi Guys Thanks for all the feedback. Another problem with albums has just arisen. For some reason some albums are greyed out and show 0 images when there are images in the album. Some albums are OK...

Exporting from Album

Tried exporting a single image from an Album but it exports every file in the album. Tried to de-select the filmstrip on the left but it wouldn't de-select. The only way I found to export a single...

David Burns commented,

Thanks Phil. That works. Shame about the drag and drop. Perhaps in the next version. Dave

Luminar 3 Albums

How do you add an album into another album? It doesn't drag, there doesn't appear to be any menu item. I want to get an hierarchy say e.g. 'Usa' top album, 'California' as the next level down and e...