• Total activity 25
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 11
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Marc Dobson

Marc Dobson commented,

Please just release the standalone installer for flex so we can install the update. Your online installers for both luminar and flex never work for some.

Marc Dobson commented,

The current exporting location logic is a very poor design.It just assumes you will have a flat file structure and all exports in same place.. Its a total workflow killer. Really needs to default t...

Marc Dobson commented,

Thankyou Helena, Flex installed just fine with this installer.

Marc Dobson commented,

NON of your products install without the standalone installation files.Flex is the same and getting the same tiresome message. Oops something isnt working at the moment installation message. Window...

Marc Dobson commented,

@Leila Evans The links to the standalone installers do not work..access denied.. This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. ...

Marc Dobson commented,

Can we please have the standalone installation file as your installers do not work for many people. This installer update does not work for me and nor did the first release but the full install fil...

Marc Dobson commented,

I have the same issue with luminar 3 install. Downloaded the installer and it runs. i accept the agreement and i see the install path and leave as default and click the blue install button and then...