• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Peter Dijkhuis

Peter Dijkhuis created a post,

problem exporting fuji raw files

The new update is a step forward however exporting is still an issue. Exporting is still very slow. When i export   a larger number of raw files Luminar hangs and i have to force stopping the app. ...

Peter Dijkhuis commented,

I got the same problem: jpeg exporting takes a long time. Using tools same thing. Changes making in the editscreen sometimes causes coloreffects. Using the magic mouse, it often happens  (in the ed...

Peter Dijkhuis

Answered

I am Peter Dijkhuis from the Netherlands. I'm a creative amateur photographer. Fuji fan. Hope the new Luminar will be (after a couple of updates) a stable app to do all my editing with.

@scott @dirk everything in this new Luminar is instable and works nervously. Pictures change to the previous or the next one. The looks sometimes appear only black. By switching to another set lik...

Luminar 3 crashes often and is nervous very slow

The idea is great but it does not work very well yet. The Luminarapp is very slow starting up. Editing goes well but using tools is a drama. Before you can work with any tool 30 seconds are past an...

Luminar 3 installed. It is Very slow. Launching the app is slow also when using any of the tools. Please remove the possibility of clicking (< > ) to the next photo in the editscreen. It reacts dir...