• Total activity 15
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Danny Bezak

Danny Bezak commented,

The long wait and still not a usable program. Luminar 3 is still unusable since the Catelina update with 0 files in folders. All excited now, as I have Luminar 4!! Oh, Wait a minute, Luminar 4 wo...

Danny Bezak commented,

At least yours is working. I am having all the same issues as with Luminar 3. Can’t import files and when trying to paint in a mask with the brush, 1st click and the app crashes!!

Danny Bezak commented,

The alternate link above must be an old version, as all is the same and when within the app, it still says it needs updated and also still the problem with the 0 files in folders! The update won't ...

Danny Bezak commented,

I sent this to Skylum support:   I am more than disappointed!! I have upgraded my Mac to Catalina and since doing so, Luminar 3 and Flex are having major issues. You can no longer import files and ...

Danny Bezak commented,

Hi Terry, The link you provided goes no where. Must be incorrect.

Danny Bezak created a post,

Luminar 3 Custom Looks Scroll

I don't know if I am missing something, or if there is a sudden software malfunction? Previously, if there were more custom looks than would fit on the bottom of the screen, there was a slider bar ...

Danny Bezak commented,

For me, it is usable, so long as I don't use any keyboard shortcuts for the most part.  I have had a couple crashes, but any keyboard shortcut alerts the spinning wheel and lockup and Force Quit is...

Danny Bezak created a post,

Spinning Wheel Lockup

I noticed that doing anything with keyboard shortcut, I get the spinning wheel lockup! Enter instead of clicking done F for full screen Shift command S ...and the list goes on! There have been o...