Phil Hurd

• Total activity 318
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 20
  • Subscriptions 70

Recent activity by Phil Hurd Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Library Functionality

For information in case anyone else spends 3 days chasing this around. I posted a copule of days ago that the Library Sub-Folder (or Sub-Album) functionality was not working in Ver. 3.1.2. It would...

• Library Sub-Folder Function Not Working

Latest upgrade Luminar Version 3.1.2 (3901). The LIBRARY >NEW SUBFOLDER menu selection no longer works. In fact it is now grayed-out, please see attached screenshot

• Sharing Images

When using SHARE >EMAIL Luminar 3 defaults to Apple MAil. Sureley it should ho to the default email client, as most Apps do (we don't all use Apple Mail)!

• Luminar 3 Plugin Functionality Missing

Not sure if this is intentional or not . . . . . When sending a merged image from Aurora 2019 to Luminar 3 using the Plugin functionality, the ability to crop the image in Luminar 3 is missing. The...

• Albums/Recently Edited Folder

When I edit an image in Luminar 3 it appears in the Recently Edited Album, which is a great bit of functionality. When I edit an image in Aurora 2019 and then launch Luminar 3 using the PLUGINS >OT...

• Luminar 3/Lightroom/Aurora 2019

If in Luminar 3, I drop 3 bracketed images onto the Aurora 2019 dock icon, I can create an HDR image in Aurora 2019 and I have the option of sending the merged image to Luminar 3 for additional edi...

• Luminar 3 for MAC - Not Fit For Purpose

I have to say that Luminar 3 it is not fully tested or fit for release at the present time. Libraries Module is flaky and you cannot drag & drop Library Folders into another Library Folder i.e. to ...

• Luminar 3 Crash

Been using Luminar 3 all day and then it crashed. Cannot sent the crash report as your system only seems to accept image files

• Luminar 3 First Impressions (MAC)

I have been a big supporter of Skylum and Luminar in particular. The photo editing capabilities are good, in my opinion. However I have to say that I am slightly disappointed with Luminar 3. Yes I ...