• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Ralf Wangemann

Ralf Wangemann commented,

I also got the latest update for L3. But I am really angry, that L3 does not work satisfying. Sure it starts faster than before. Also importing folders. But it is impossible to edit more than two o...

Ralf Wangemann created a post,

Luminar 2018 / Windows

I have a question: will L2018 be supported in the future or do you quit developing the program, because you're only concentrating on L3? Other software developers also maintain the previous version...

@christopher barkey You say, that you are developer. Then you should know, that you will not release a new program until you are shure, that all errors and bugs have been resolved as far as possibl...

@John Aldred  Really you did? Wow - I've been informed too, that the update will be released.  But five days ago! So it wil be last until next Monday or Friday, when we get the update, we longing f...

Rather ridiculous. I can't believe what Skylum is doing. Are they doing something? Yes they are still trying to keep teir customers patient. When the time of the annonced releaseof the Luminar 3 up...

Rather ridiculous. I can't believe what Skylum is doing. Are they doing something? Yes they are still trying to keep teir customers patient. When the time of the annonced releasing of the Luminar 3...

@ John Aldred Then it will probably be better, that we all stay patiently until Luminar 3 runs stable and fast wihthout crashing... Or all affected Windows users throw their computers away and chan...

What about the update of Luminar 3, which was announced to be released end of January - beginning February 2019?  Now it is February and I didn't hear anything about it. But I am wondering, that th...

I don't believe that Luminar 3 is faster after the latest update. I have the impression, that ist works even slower than before. Loding a file with a few photographs  (approximately 100) seems that...

I also tried to update Luminar 3. But unfortunately I pressed the button "uninstall" and the programme was removed very quickly. Aftet that job I installed Luminar 3 new. The installation was succe...