• Total activity 63
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 19

Recent activity by Satoshi Inoue Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • About the behavior when selecting all images in the catalog

Answered

Lately I've been using Luminar AI, which often has a high CPU occupancy. It can easily exceed 2,000%.  So I would like to know about the basic behavior of Luminar. Select any album. Use Cmd+A to s...

• Luminar Neo Compatibility

Answered

Until now, Luminar has changed its name and discarded the compatibility of its catalog functions with every major version upgrade. I am hopeful about the development of Luminar, but I feel disappoi...

• Easy to add to any album

Answered

It is very inconvenient to add a large number of photos to a specific existing album. The only way to do this is to drag the preview image to the corresponding album each time. I'd like to be able ...

• The picture was lost

This is a one-time phenomenon, so it might be an accidental bug. I opened the catalog and dragged the photos from it one by one to my album and registered them. That's when I finished dragging it i...

• File management function

Answered

I want Luminar(AI) to have a file management feature. I want to delete or duplicate files from disk on the catalog like in Lightroom. Is this feature difficult to achieve?

• Batch export by album with Luminar AI

Answered

I think this is a very basic feature. I want to export photos in batches by album. Can this feature be included in Luminar AI?

• Improved database management methods

Answered

Luminar 4 has not been updated for a long time. Are there any more improvements to be made?If that's the case, then you need to start working on the database problem. I import my photos in Lightroo...

• [SOLVED] I can't start Luminar 4

Answered

I've found a few topics that I can't launch while searching this community. They have yet to be resolved. I can only launch Luminar up to the splash screen as well as those. I've also contacted sup...

• Lens correction quality in RAW development of night photos

Answered

Noise is not noticeable in daytime photos. When I take a night photo and process RAW with Luminar4, there is a lot of noise when the lens's “Auto Distortion Corrections” is enabled. This quality is...

• Extensive EXIF information display

The current Luminar3 has poor Exif information. Even camera lens information does not exist.There is enough space / area on the info tab. Luminar wants all Exif information to be displayed abundant...