• Total activity 100
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 30

Recent activity by Satoshi Inoue Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Expanded catalog management capabilities in Luminar Neo

Answered

I would like to see expanded catalog management capabilities in Luminar Neo. I previously requested that Luminar AI be equipped with the ability to transfer album settings to Luminar Neo. No need t...

• File menu is not available after crop process.

Answered

After I crop an image with the Clop AI tool, most of the File menu items are grayed out and not selectable. Of course, the shortcuts do not work either.  I have to switch to the Catalog or Presets ...

• Batch deletion/release of edits

Answered

As I make corrections to an image, each of those corrections is added to the "Edit" tab as a block. When I press the "Discard Edits" button at the bottom to restore the image to its initial state, ...

• Poor performance of adjustment functions due to 1.0.4

Answered

I have updated to Ver.1.0.4. This feels like an honest loss. I copy the adjustments I have applied to an image and paste it into another image.In edit mode. The preview area of the image goes black...

• Processing time after adjustment paste is too long

Answered

Copy an adjustment from one photo and paste that adjustment into a different photo. I make new edits to the pasted photo. Then it takes quite a while for that process to be applied. The second and ...

• Various adjustment values are reset

Answered

For example, I make corrections to the image with various adjustments to the development. Next I adjust the saturation in the color section. Again I go back to the develop item and the various togg...

• Unstable application behavior

Answered

I installed NEO and tried to adjust it with the sample images already included. Then "Quit" is grayed out in the Finder menu and cannot be selected, and I cannot quit the application by Cmd+Q. The ...

• Album import function

Answered

I remember seeing information that Luminar NEO has the ability to import Luminar AI albums. Is that incorrect and in fact the Luminar NEO does not implement it?    Luminar does not Luminar cannot i...

• File Management Issues

Answered

I shoot with simultaneous JPEG and RAW output and import them to my Mac. For example, in the Luminar AI catalog display mode, specify the display method as "JPEG only". I sometimes double-click on...

• Ads on startup are annoying.

Answered

I have paid for Luminar AI. So why do I see Neo ads every time I start Luminar? "Don't show next time" This link is not valid.   I want to disable this ad as fast as possible. Please tell me how to...