• Total activity 60
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 19

Activity overview

Latest activity by Satoshi Inoue

Satoshi Inoue commented,

Ah, I've come to terms with reality. I've been running Luminar all day. I just checked Luminar and all the images in my catalog had adjustments pasted into them. Luminar was continuing to process t...

Satoshi Inoue commented,

I have never used the sync adjustment feature. Am I right in thinking that Luminar does not have the ability to assign the same adjustments at once, except for Syncing adjustments?

Satoshi Inoue created a post,

About the behavior when selecting all images in the catalog

Answered

Lately I've been using Luminar AI, which often has a high CPU occupancy. It can easily exceed 2,000%.  So I would like to know about the basic behavior of Luminar. Select any album. Use Cmd+A to s...

Satoshi Inoue commented,

All the templates I have purchased from your store are not listed in "My Add-ons". Is that migration tool an external application that can also convert any file?

Luminar Neo Compatibility

Answered

Until now, Luminar has changed its name and discarded the compatibility of its catalog functions with every major version upgrade. I am hopeful about the development of Luminar, but I feel disappoi...

Satoshi Inoue commented,

If what I've mentioned so far is desirable but difficult to achieve, the quickest way to deal with it is to adjust the appearance.  Currently, both folders and albums are placed in the same area. T...

Satoshi Inoue commented,

Why a contextual menu? In the right pane, I have a lot of catalogs, so each album is placed quite far down. I select the catalog and choose any image. Then I scroll down to the top of the right pan...

Easy to add to any album

Answered

It is very inconvenient to add a large number of photos to a specific existing album. The only way to do this is to drag the preview image to the corresponding album each time. I'd like to be able ...

Satoshi Inoue commented,

Then I found out. The picture had not been deleted. That picture was moved to a different catalog.

The picture was lost

This is a one-time phenomenon, so it might be an accidental bug. I opened the catalog and dragged the photos from it one by one to my album and registered them. That's when I finished dragging it i...