• Total activity 131
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 37

Activity overview

Latest activity by Satoshi Inoue

Satoshi Inoue commented,

Once again, an element of uncertainty was created. You are beginning to offer new extensions by subscription. The Liminar series goes through different kinds of upgrades every year. Do you envision...

Satoshi Inoue commented,

Where is the original data I provided placed on my Mac?

Satoshi Inoue commented,

If you were anonymous, what would you be allowed to do? For example, I don't want to know the user name of my computer or even the name of my HDD/SSD. What exactly are you collecting? Where is the...

Satoshi Inoue created a post,

About Data Collection

Answered

The "Data Provision" in the preferences was enabled without my permission. I always disable it. I recently reinstalled Luminar Neo. That is the only timing I can think of that has changed. I know y...

Satoshi Inoue commented,

Additionally I have a request. That is the ability to duplicate images in the catalog. I am producing several variations of the same image. Each time I do this I go to the Finder, duplicate the im...

Satoshi Inoue commented,

I have been going through the reinstall process for a few days now. I dont know why but the layers now work.

Satoshi Inoue commented,

How many times have I seen that advice? How many times do I have to keep reinstalling?And how many times do I have to re-create the preview image? And the problem is not solved.

Satoshi Inoue commented,

Luminar's TIFF export options do not have a "resample" option. Is it a specification not to resample or is it hidden for some reason? So "resample" would be a feature request?

Satoshi Inoue created a post,

About image resolution

Answered

I am currently working on a project where the final target is printing. The format in which Luminar can export with a specified resolution is TIFF. So I have a question. When I export a RAW file at...

Satoshi Inoue commented,

> reveal additional options.> https://manual.skylum.com/neo/en/topic/layers-panel-tool I have read that manual site and know what can be done. But the reality is that when I click on the options di...