• Total activity 25
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Marcin Wilczynski

Marcin Wilczynski commented,

1st answer from Luminar folks 8 months ago “considering”. And they are still thinking.... 😴💤😴🥱 Affinity has nice iPad version working with M1 ON1 iPad version on the market LR

Hi all, Tried all the steps advised above and still the same, no solution. I've wiped off completely L3.1 with the catalogue. Recover latest Luminar before the 3.1 from TM backup with the catal...

Any future upgrade from Skylum will be installed after at least 6 weeks being launched and used without any issues by others. Unreal amount of unnecessary hassle and turmoil. Sorry guys but I Don...

Hi Anna,   Thanks for your post. 2nd way helped, but only partially. All pictures appeared but all seems like before the edit, all editions are gone. I have tried to re-open from the Luminar backup...

Hi there, Can you help please? I have upgraded my Luminar last night to 3.1.0. After this Luminar was updating Library at restart for couple hours at 0 % and nothing happen. Now I have blank scre...

Hi Helena, Thanks for your reply. I've followed advice from Kirill from Skylum Support with Option Key recover from back up, worked but still, last hour of work is gone. And again L3 crashed 2 time...

Marcin Wilczynski created a post,

Crashing and No backup working

This is so frustrating. Luminar 3.0.2 on iMac. Working on assignment, Luminar crashed after 1 hour of work and all edited pictures (from the same folder) got back to original before the edit. Also,...

Hi Angela, You right, Aperture is not reading the image file at all. Just black window with the text ”Unsupported file”. But as I said only after clicking Apply after using brush. Regards, Marcin

Thanks Steve. You right it’s frustrating. Especially that most competition has it. So, at the moment I use 3 SWs to deal with one photo only. Aperture for DAM, Luminar 3 is personally to me too mes...

Marcin Wilczynski created a post,

How to make transparent background?

Answered

Hi, Can you advice how to make a transparent background in these files? 1. RAW photo 2. PNG scan of painting. Went through few tutorials and articles but all of the shows how to replace background ...