• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Greg Scott

Greg Scott commented,

Any message of any kind that might provide a clue about the problem?   It isn't clear at what point it is failing.  Did the installation run to completion? Are you using it as a stand alone app or ...

Greg Scott commented,

Just to be clear about the problem, are you attempting to install version 3 or 4?  It looks like you are using a Mac.  There is a new OS update (10.15,4).  I suggest you first install the latest OS...

Greg Scott commented,

Let's put what we know in perspective.  Yes the installation has been bumpy and frustrating for many.  Catalog performance needs work.  However, the Photoshop plug-in works fine and the upgrade is ...

Greg Scott commented,

During the install process you are given an option to change the installation directory.  I found when I elected to change the location, the install app locked up every time.  As soon as I accepted...

Greg Scott commented,

I plan to continue to use L3 as a PS plug-in.  The current stand alone app is far too unstable.

Greg Scott commented,

I figured out the problem with the installation freezing at 100%.  For me, it happened when I initially changed the installation directory.  Once I accepted the default, the installation proceeded ...

Greg Scott commented,

Can I use Luminar 3 without using the catalog?  I already use Capture One catalog which allows me to maintain a separate catalog for each trip I take.  After RAW processing in Capture One, I export...