• Total activity 29
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 11
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mike Lee

Mike Lee commented,

Yikes! You guys seriously had someone reach out to you (a loyal customer) that purchased the program TWO days before your invisible we-don't-tell-anyone-at-all "grace period," and you refused? Do y...

Mike Lee commented,

Sascha, I don't think we really need an answer to this. Their track record makes it pretty clear. They'll "support" AI with the bare minimum for a year...ish, but we won't see any further major per...

Mike Lee commented,

Sorry, Elena, But I've been burned too many times to understand your vision or support you any longer on your "journey." It's dishonest marketing plain and simple, and the business model leaves so ...

Mike Lee commented,

Agatha, you say "next versions of the app", but then in other responses you say "Neo serves a different purpose than AI"... so which is it? The business model of doing paid major upgrades every yea...

Mike Lee commented,

"Luminar AI is not frozen and it will still receive its planned updates." ...LOL. I give it a year, tops, before it's left to rot in the same dump as Luminar 2018, Luminar 3, Luminar 4, and Luminar...

Mike Lee commented,

That's such bologna, Elena. Wish I could downvote this so many more times than once. This has been Skylum's schtick since 2018. It's the same song and dance. You and I both know AI will be complete...

Mike Lee commented,

C'mon now Tony.... when you can replace an entire sky with one slider, why would you ever need to manage your photo files reliably, or print your photos? AN ENTIRE SKY, Tony!

Mike Lee commented,

Yeah, I have no idea why so many people are jumping on this. Is Luminar 4 something people were actually asking for? What about holding the company we trusted accountable to providing the majority ...

Mike Lee commented,

I'm just sad to see so many people actually pre-ordering the new version. I guess we all get to decide individually where our money goes, but man... helping to fund a new version of software when t...

Mike Lee commented,

"Guys, the performance issues will be fixed in the next update (end of January - beginning of February). The app will get faster and more stable." Nastia, I know this isn't on you specifically, but...