• Total activity 40
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Marc Feldesman

Marc Feldesman commented,

I AM in the USA.  Of the 8 Fuji lenses, only one was purchased recently.  ALL are on the list of eligible lenses.  The web page says nothing about purchase date.  It is ONLY when you go to the actu...

Marc Feldesman created a post,

Skylum and Fuji lens promotion

How exactly does this promotion actually work?  Thusfar, I’ve entered serial numbers for 8 different Fuji lenses copied directly from the lens bodies, and it tells me that every single number is in...

Rae Clevett.  On a Mac, the default location for the catalog and database for Luminar is in ~/Pictures/Skylum/Luminar/....  You can drag the entire Luminar folder (there should be three files in th...

I keep such a catalog and see no concern in doing so.  The image catalog is backed up every I exit from LR, and the photo drive is backed up to four different locations nightly.  The worst thing th...

If you have the original installer, you can first find and delete the Luminar folder inside ~/Pictures/Luminar.  Once you've done that, delete the 3.0.1 Luminar app, and reinstall the 3.0.0 version...

Bob Dawson:  did you delete the previous catalog Folder when deleting the program.  If the installation gets messed up, I’ve found that the only way to reinstall without issue is to delete that ent...

Sadly, the 3.0.1 update is no more stable than the original 3.0.0 released two weeks ago.  First, some system specs:  mid 2017 iMac, 4.2GHz Core i7 (4 cores) processor, 64 GB RAM, Radeon 580 8 GB v...

I guess what I’m puzzled about is that you had dozens of photo pros extolling the virtue of the December release, and showing the “blazing” speed of traversing the catalog.  Some of the videos had ...

Then why so much beachballing with a small catalog on a high performance machine?  4.2 GHz i7 (quad core), 64 GB RAM, 8 GB VRAM, 2 TB PCI-e SSD, Mojave 10.14.2, 75% free space on SSD.  This is NOT ...

If Luminar has a hard limit of 100,000 photos, why isn’t it in any of the release notes or in the “manual”?  Moreover, why would it bother to catalog 150,000 photos?  I was able to get to the last,...