• Total activity 197
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 54
  • Subscriptions 46

Recent activity by Darryl Brooks Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar AI Beta

Answered

Skylum has released a beta version to certain users. If you go to YouTube and do a search you can find them. Jim Nix has a very good one. Watching the video, one thing is abundantly clear to me. Ar...

• Another update, another crash, another unusable program.

Answered

• Will AI be better than v4?

Answered

Will it solve the sky bleeding through problem many of us have been complaining about for a year? Or prevent the glow around the foreground image? If there are sliders, will there be detailed docs ...

• Excellent Point

Answered

Made by Robert Chlup. As usual, stock answer given and thread locked.

• We made a mistake

Answered

Per the CEO, "When we launched Luminar 3, we made a mistake: we said that our goal was to develop a great Lightroom alternative. Therefore some people have purchased Luminar as a subscription-free ...

• Well, at least they finally stopped making promises they have no intention of keeping.

Closed thread on when promised V3 updates will be released. https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360009621059-Luminar-3-still-no-library-update-as-promised-And-where-is-the-roadmap...

• Open GL Error back

Answered

Why did this 2 year old problem suddenly resurface? L4 was working a few days ago. The software hasn't been upgraded and my computer hasn't been downgraded, so what changed?

• 4.3 Issues

Answered

After all this time, you still have to use the workaround to keep Luminar from stripping Metadata. Also, was hoping we would be able to set a default aspect ratio when cropping, I almost always use...

• Special Earth Day Offer

Answered

You send me an email with a "special offer" The Amazing Nature or Objects pack, depending on where you look is apparently part of it. I can find no reference to either of these anywhere on the site...

• Relight Scene

Answered

Someone else asked about relight scene, but the thread got derailed and locked. Will this be fixed soon?