• Total activity 233
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 57
  • Subscriptions 56

Activity overview

Latest activity by Darryl Brooks

Darryl Brooks commented,

Are they also addressing stripping the IPTC data as well?

Darryl Brooks commented,

I'm glad I came here. I was considering an X membership, but there seems to be a lot of confusion. I also didn't like the fact that I had to click on Join Now to find pricing. The tutorials looked ...

Darryl Brooks commented,

I just realized there is supposed to be a feedback button? I found a Provide Feedback item under the Help menu, but it just takes you to the generic Skylum support page. Am I missing something? Thanks

Darryl Brooks commented,

Thank you for testing and confirming. I just went back and looked at screenshots of a test I did with AI, and you're right, exif data, including my copyright info was preserved. In that particular ...

Darryl Brooks commented,

And before we get to far down the rabbit-hole of not acknowledging the problem, here is a response from Kate Williams a year ago in this thread, which contains numerous people complaining about the...

Darryl Brooks commented,

Image properties before opening from inside Neo and after exporting. No other software involved.

Darryl Brooks commented,

For the sky replacement and power line removal, I think Neo would make an excellent tool for real estate photography.

Darryl Brooks commented,

Jack, a quick question. Does your file in ON1 have IPTC descriptions and keywords in them? If so, are they still there after exporting the file? If not, could you add some and repeat your test and ...

Darryl Brooks commented,

Yes, as many have complained over the years, Luminar continues the legacy of stripping out IPTC data. Their workaround as a plugin to LR works, but not everyone used Lightroom. I just opened a jpg ...

Darryl Brooks commented,

Thank you, Manolis, you are exactly on point and expressed this better than I could. I am one of the suckers that paid for Luminar 6, or Neo as the marketers are calling it. When I get the software...