• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 15
  • Subscriptions 21

Activity overview

Latest activity by Darryl Brooks

Darryl Brooks created a post,

Relight Scene

Answered

Someone else asked about relight scene, but the thread got derailed and locked. Will this be fixed soon?

Darryl Brooks commented,

Yeah, that would be nice.But I'm not talking about selecting my own skies. I'm talking about incorporating Skylum skies that I bought from Skylum into the software I bought from Skylum that has an ...

Darryl Brooks commented,

There are product forums I spend a fair amount of time in, not just to complain, but to share information with, and learn from, other users.This isn't one of them.

Darryl Brooks commented,

That's not a bad idea. I'm in the process of renaming all of my skies now and may take a hybrid approach of the two methods listed here.  I've got over a hundred active skies, out of almost 1000 to...

Darryl Brooks commented,

Thanks, Roy. That is how I handled it after reading your posts on the forum. Like you said until Skylum incorporates a thumbnail viewer, which I would think is a simple API, this is the best soluti...

Darryl Brooks commented,

Any progress on this?

Sky Packs

Answered

I just bought 3 Sky Packs. Per another post, I have to select each sky individually each time I want to use it? That's ridiculous! There is an option to Download New Sky Images, but the site doesn'...

Darryl Brooks commented,

Spoke too soon. Sky bleed through has happened quite often as I use it more. Makes it unusable for many images. 

Darryl Brooks commented,

One of the problems I have had with Skylum support is they don't listen. Please read my post again. Or for the first time.

Sky Bleeding Through

Answered

Only done a handful of quick tests, but the bleed through problem seems to be fixed, or at least much better. Thank you