• Total activity 276
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 65
  • Subscriptions 63

Activity overview

Latest activity by Darryl Brooks

Darryl Brooks commented,

Guys, look at the history of Luminar 3 and 4. There isn't going to be a migration tool. There never was going to be a migration tool.

Darryl Brooks created a post,

New Update 1.5.0

Answered

So, I was told there was a super new update and after I went through the process of updating, it only added extensions that I don't have? How about this, if I want an extension, I will go get it. I...

Darryl Brooks commented,

The equivalent of the cable company's, "Turn off your modem, wait 20 minutes and call back if you are still having a problem." Modern tech support is about closing tickets, not solving problems. 

Darryl Brooks commented,

What possible difference could it make what camera is used. EXIF and IPTC are industry standards and this has been a constant problem with Skylum software going back to Luminar 3. 

Darryl Brooks commented,

Got it. Thanks

Darryl Brooks commented,

Right, so for $149 you get 7 extensions. For $59 you get those 7 extensions plus any released in the first 7 months of next year. 

New Extensions

Answered

I can get all extensions for a year for $59, or just the ones for the rest of this year for $149?Forgetting the quesitonable math, this is the sort of reason I joined Luminar X. 

Order of Favorite Presets

Answered

I'm trying to determine the order that presets appear in the Favorites folder, and more importantly, can they be rearranged?

Darryl Brooks commented,

That's pretty much the way it's always been. When Neo first came out, it stripped out ALL IPTC, and Exif data. But relatively quickly they fixed it so that it didn't strip out Exif data or all of t...

Darryl Brooks commented,

Thank you for your reply, and your English is very good.But I have to disagree. Repeating over and over is necessary, because with each new release, they pretend that the problem isn't happening or...