• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bernd Pesteike

Bernd Pesteike commented,

Hi Skylum Team, since Dec 2020 I wasn't able to start any EXE-Installer from Skylum neither Luminar 4.3, nor Luminar AI nor Aurora - nothing works under Win 10 H1 as I wrote in several mails to you...

Hi Helena, I had done so! I sent several mails to support@skylum.com (the last one on Dec, 18th) and on Dec, 22nd to urgent@skylum.com. Please recognize my issues there! Thanks a lot in advance!

... that could be, but as I mentioned above: Skylum has a problem with Windows 10 OS in general! Not able to install the new Luminar AI also my Luminar 4 and Aurora didn't work since the last updat...

Hi Victoria, sorry, I didn’t got any email from your support on Dec, 23rd. Please send it again and I will answer immediately. I am very interessted in a solution to work with all of my Skylum soft...

Yes, indeed! Skylum has a problem with Windows 10 OS in general! Not only the Luminar AI installer didn't work since 11th of Dec, but also Luminar 4 and Aurora didn't work since my last Update of W...

... see also the first issue: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360010117579-LUMINAR-AI-INSTALL-ISSUE For some Windows installations the Luminar AI installer don't work - no ins...

You don't have a download problem, Skylum has a Windows problem. The Luminar AI installer don't work on (some) Windows installations. See first issue https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community...

Same situation as Lars Winther Schmidt, Roy Martin, Johann Kohl and others above: The Luminar AI installer breaks off - no installation happened!!! By the way: It's the same issue with all of my Sk...