• Total activity 31
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 12

Activity overview

Latest activity by Gil Delavous

Gil Delavous commented,

Yeah I lost all my edits, no way to recover from this new issue. I didn't even bother contacting support as they basically do nothing but tell you to restart from scratch. I give up with this softw...

Gil Delavous commented,

Same issue here. I just added new photos into a new folder. Luminar AI shows the folder with each photo displayed 3 times. Can't do anything, can't resynchronize things. Seriously guys when are you...

Gil Delavous commented,

Same here. Please help!

Gil Delavous commented,

Can you better explain the process? Its the second time I get the triangle thing and I cannot access my photos anymore. I tried the Locate Folder context menu and it didn't solve anything. Thanks  

Gil Delavous commented,

I've done that, now it found back my photos but all edits are gone. When I open a photo that I edited, the photo reverts to original and all edits are lost. This app is "rewritten from the ground" ...

Gil Delavous created a post,

Catalog issue

Answered

I edited some photos with AI, all photos are located in my internal MBP SSD. Today I opened AI and the catalog show the exclamation mark, which means it can find my photos. So I right click and use...

Gil Delavous commented,

I have mixed feelings about L4. On my MBP mid 2012 it runs faster than L3, you'll say it was not difficult to achieve. But yes it crashes often too. And after stacking a couple of settings its gett...

Gil Delavous commented,

I had the same issue, it’s because it can’t find your photos folder and only display low res vignettes. Set the folder location on the right panel, where you see the same icon along the folder names.

Gil Delavous commented,

I tried stand alone so far, it’s strange that it’s slow on your mac. photo browsing is pretty fast and editing is much faster than with L3. Before it took at least 30 seconds to open a Leica Q RAW ...

Gil Delavous commented,

Hi Wolfgang,  Almost 18000 photos in there.