• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Gil Delavous

Gil Delavous commented,

#Terry Rogers Always the same replies but nothing changes. Like if contacting the support would magically fix this bugged as hell software. The worst is that nobody who is really in charge of the d...

Gil Delavous commented,

Well I'm kinda confused by Skylum priorities. This new "On this day" feature seems more a social network thing than are real photography tool. I wouldn't mind about "almost useless" features if the...

Gil Delavous created a post,

Update image gallery at each launch?

Hi Is it normal that I get this "Updating image gallery" popup at each launch of Luminar? It takes around 2-3 minutes before this goes away and I can start using the software. This is really painfu...

Do you have any real developper in Skylum

Guys I'm tired about this software. Yesterday I copied my photos to a new subfolder of my "watched by Luminar" root folder. 40 photos copied straight from the camera instead of using the regular im...

Luminar 3 - "Open In" should have more options

I have Affinity Photo installed on my Mac and it doesn't show in the Open In menu. Please allow more external tools to this menu.

Luminar 3 - Leica Q lens correction issue

Hi When I check the Lens Distortion checkbox from the RAW Develop module on a Leica Q's DNG image, it still shows black corners on most images. The lens correction is not perfect right now (in Ligh...

Luminar 3 - Filter on Edited only bug

Hi When I select the Showing Only: Edited filter it displays all the images I have processed in the Edit panel. However if I reset all adjustments of any of those images (with contextual menu Adjus...