• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Edward Pereira

Edward Pereira commented,

I have the same problem and same frustration: I do not have ability to share automatically to Flickr from Luminar (3 or 4).  I just uploaded 60 pictures from my Mac to Flickr using the Flickr uploa...

Thanks for the prompt response, Angela.  I suspect that for many of us exporting to Smugmug, Flickr, or other photo sharing platforms is the last step of our workflow; typically, I export 50 + pict...

Folks, I must respectfully disagree with some of the comments. I use a Mac (OS = Mojave).  I use the Flickr uploader that Yahoo introduced few years ago, which upload pictures from the Mac to Flick...

Thanks for listening Skylum

Thanks for the reply!

Update: I received a link to a PDF with the location of the filters.  Thanks Skylum!

Edward Pereira created a post,

Can L3 and L4 coexist in Mac?

I have used L4 for the first time last night.  I am encouraged about the improvements in performance and the new AI features, especially in the Portrait section. I noticed that some of the filters ...

Migrating from L3 to L4

Is there a list of where to find the L3 filters in L4? I understand that some filters have changed name while others may have been removed altogether. The purpose of this note is not to complain ab...

smugmug Uploader

Answered

Hi.  Last week I was finally able to upload a picture from L3 to Smugmug.  I tried numerous times to share from L3 to Smugmug, but after L3 indicated it was exporting the pictures (it would take 10...

All. I must admit I am a little confused.  It seems that the Beta versions used by the Skylum Ambassadors have sharing on Flickr enabled.  I saw it on one L3 demo, and yesterday I saw the feature o...