• Total activity 15
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Paul Christensen

Paul Christensen commented,

Michael Mansfield:  Thanks for your suggestion.  I tried it and it makes no difference with Luminar 4.  My laptop is well within the minimum hardware requirements

Helena, your response was laughable!  You just said, "We dangled a shiny new product with lots of bells and whistles in front of you to get your money.  Maybe next year we will do something to actu...

Elena, with respect, I have sent the complaint to Support.  In fact I have sent several complaints to Support ever since I started Beta testing Luminar 4.  Still, the problem persists.  You need to...

Paul Christensen created a post,

Luminar 4-Dismal performance in Windows

Answered

I am using an HP Envy Laptop with Intel Core i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70 GHz and 16GB RAM. The operating system is Windows 10-latest upgrade.  Luminar 4 is painfully slow. It takes 20 seconds just to load ...

My Windows HP Envy Laptop with 16GB Ram peaks at 90% CPU usage at Luminar 4 startup and maintains a usage of 30% while just sitting idle.  I am not happy.  It takes 20 seconds just to load a RAW fi...

Windows 10 64 bit, Intel 620 graphics card, Nikon D7100, .NEF format. Aurora HDR 2019. 1.  Opened Aurora.  Selected 3 .NEF photos.  No crop; No editing.  Saved .auh file.  Reopened file. Opened cor...

This problem occurs when you save a multi-image .auh file that has been cropped.  If you don't crop the image, Aurora will open the file OK, (but painfully slowly).  If the processed image has been...

Tom, thanks for doing the legwork on this problem and providing a solution.  I am having the same issue and your workaround works for me.  I also prefer to crop first.   Why do we have to debug thi...

Jag har samma åsikt. Detta är ett företag som inte vill bli framgångsrik. Även om Luminar 3 har några bra attribut, fortsätter jag att göra majoriteten av min fotoredigering med andra program.

Paul Christensen created a post,

"Database initialization failure"

Installed Luminar 3 on Window 10 machine.  All updates in place. Uploaded initial catalog of 15,000 photos at install.  All worked well.  Closed program and reopened. "Database Initialization Failu...