• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by James Moore

James Moore created a post,

Luminar 4.3 Upgrade Issues

Answered

Just updated my L4 to the new version 4.4.3. I am in Australia. Update worked fine on my iMac and my older Macbook pro - but the new version will not run on my Macbook whereas the previous version ...

James Moore created a post,

Luminar 4.2 Today's Update - Terrible

Answered

Guys, guys what are you doing to me. I got excited this morning when I started Luminar 4 to see that there was a new update. As always I immediately updated. OK apart from some fancy sky tools (lik...

James Moore commented,

Surprised to read that L4 is now available, having not had an email from Skylum. Despite my misgivings and problems with L3 I decided to "upgrade" and give L4 a try. Here's a quick heads up and ini...

James Moore commented,

Reading these comments about Luminar 4 leaves me very, very concerned. Along with many others my copy of Luminar 3 is largely unusable despite my buying a new iMac just to run this app which I used...

James Moore commented,

I never used batch mode in Luminar. However until the latest L3 release it was really unusable so I had to revert to 2018 which I did find useable. L3 took an age to export, images reverted to prev...

James Moore commented,

I think we need to end the vitriol and Skylum need to make a gesture here to do just that. Myself and the loyal user community have enjoyed many aspects of Luminar and have paid appropriate sums fo...

James Moore commented,

Come on Skylum. Myself and others have hung in with the very dodgy Luminar 3 despite myself now reverting to Luminar 2018 because Luminar 3 simply did not work. I'll assume that we (the Luminar 3 g...

James Moore commented,

Thank you Phil - yes the Adobe converter was the one I found. Works a treat, free and fast. Come on Skylum get your finger out!

James Moore commented,

In addition to all of the above issues with Luminar 3, I thought I'd give it another try last evening with raw images from my new camera (Canon R). First problem - the Canon CR3 files are not recog...

James Moore commented,

Sadly this new release is still unusable so I'm back to using the 2018 version. It does load quicker but there the improvements end I'm sorry to report. Clone and stamp unusable as it takes too lon...