• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Don Patrick

Don Patrick created a post,

What happened to the lightroom import facility that was promised?

Your communications never ever mention the one Skylum promise that has been so eagerly awaited by hoards of your users and supporters and that is the Lightroom import facility Is this still in deve...

Don Patrick commented,

Referring back to my earlier unanswered post about having NO Albums and NO Folders and NO Photos in the LR Trash. (Note that I did remember to click "Show" in these instances). One would therefore ...

Don Patrick commented,

I completely uninstalled Luminar 3 and reinstalled it making sure that I 'imported' only the 67 photos I wanted. However, there are still photos showing in All Photos and in Recently Added. See scr...

Don Patrick commented,

Having all my 45,000+ Lightroom Masters removed from their dated folders and sent to the system trash via Luminar trash...now there's a scenario that I certainly don't even want to think about! Can...

Don Patrick created a post,

Luminar 3 a possible deletion danger

I installed Luminar 3 and set about finding a small batch of photos to import into it for testing purposes I had previously created a special folder (Luminar Photos) into which I moved about 60 pho...