• Total activity 15
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by George Christian

George Christian commented,

I know you're busy on important updates like a new splash screen, but when might we see this feature? It's still not listed on the roadmap. There is no way in the world I'd invest more money into t...

Sure most of these things are on the roadmap, but with the very vague title of planned and a date of release that spans the entire year. The earliest we'll see something is April, otherwise they wo...

I'm having a similar problem. Installed on Windows 8; i double click the Luminar icon, it starts for a second (I see it in task manager, no splash screen) and closes right away.

Surely you have targets in mind, and you have to have a plan of what features will be in those releases. Everybody knows that roadmaps are not set in stone and can be changed. But telling me that t...

That is not really a great list; future January 2019 - December 2019. How many releases? When are they planned? Which features in which release?  

Is renaming ever going to be an option with the DAM. I know there is a roadmap for it, but is there somewhere to see the actual features being implemented?

George Christian created a post,

DAM first impressions

I purchased Luminar last year knowing that the DAM would be available in 2018. However I was led to believe it would be much sooner than mid-December, However, i am a firm believer in better releas...

Mine did the same thing; it eventually finished, but if there was a number other than 0%, i never saw it.