• Total activity 5
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 0

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jeremy Alderton

Jeremy Alderton commented,

FAO James & Galen - I followed Anna's steps, including removing the Luminar catalogue from both my "Pictures" directory and from the "Roaming" directory.  As mentioned, my Documents folder was name...

I followed Anna's steps and wonder of wonders, it seems to be working!  It's at 31% of Creating an Image Library.   I also had to rename my Documents folder, which other programs didn't appreciate,...

Anna, you're not reading the posts that are being sent. We've all deleted the Luminar catalogue & we can't specify a different directory - the "Database opening failed" error appears as soon as we ...

Thanks Denis, but I'm never given the option to choose a folder.  The program simply won't start and immediately throws the error.  I deleted the Luminar Catalogue Folder, deleted my Pictures direc...

Jeremy Alderton created a post,

Database opening failed

Installed Luminar 3 and I'm getting a "Database opening failed" error message. Repaired the installation, uninstalled & reinstalled, downloaded again, rebooted several times, but the issue remains....