• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jeremy Alderton

Jeremy Alderton commented,

It is, isn't it. I'm hoping someone from Skylum will sympathise and fix it. 🤞

And a workaround that works if your sky, like mine, is consistent.  Also works with any sky if you're willing to put in the effort.  You need to use Photoshop for this. Select the sky, invert the ...

Vita, the original image I was working on was a TIF file.

That results in the sky being in the wrong orientation, although I will admit that it did a better job of recognising the building.  Since I posted I've noticed it doesn't work well with portraits ...

Jeremy Alderton created a post,

Sky replacement issue

I have an image of a clock tower against a pale blue sky.  The sky replacement works great to introduce a new sky but leaves a pale outline around the tower.  I've significantly darkened the sky to...

FAO James & Galen - I followed Anna's steps, including removing the Luminar catalogue from both my "Pictures" directory and from the "Roaming" directory.  As mentioned, my Documents folder was name...

I followed Anna's steps and wonder of wonders, it seems to be working!  It's at 31% of Creating an Image Library.   I also had to rename my Documents folder, which other programs didn't appreciate,...

Anna, you're not reading the posts that are being sent. We've all deleted the Luminar catalogue & we can't specify a different directory - the "Database opening failed" error appears as soon as we ...

Thanks Denis, but I'm never given the option to choose a folder.  The program simply won't start and immediately throws the error.  I deleted the Luminar Catalogue Folder, deleted my Pictures direc...

Jeremy Alderton created a post,

Database opening failed

Installed Luminar 3 and I'm getting a "Database opening failed" error message. Repaired the installation, uninstalled & reinstalled, downloaded again, rebooted several times, but the issue remains....