• Total activity 41
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 15
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Scott Masterton

Scott Masterton commented,

Well I did say that the name might not be correct but looks like everything else will be... Luminar Neo coming soon for your wallets.

True, it is soooo predictable. Watch this space for the next Luminar being a monthly subscription model.

Scott Masterton created a post,

Luminar 5 AI+ launching soon

Answered

Ok the name might not be exact for the next all singing all dancing new version of Luminar coming soon.but I'm sure it will be similar.    I've been bombarded daily with Luminar emails for a while ...

Well it partially works doing it that way. Doing it that way looks as if it preserves the exif capture but unfortunately it doesn't return as a file within the stack for that image, so that isn't a...

Luminar 4.3 Changing EXIF Capture Date

Answered

I have a problem with Luminar 4.3 changing the capture date in the exif of any images sent from lightroom for editing in Luminar. This shouldn't be happening, is this a bug, can it be sorted, are y...

Luminar 4 - Lightroom Installation

Answered

How do I get Luminar 4 to install as plugin to lightroom? The only option available to me is to install as plugin to Photoshop and the remaining two options for Photoshop Elements (not installed) a...

Luminar 4 - Bi-Color Toning

Answered

I have just purchased Luminar 4.... I think I have managed to work out all the new mappings that have replaced the old filters, however I can't find one important one... so can you please tell wher...

It seems like Guy has made some fair points I will be interested to see what Skylum have to say on this. I really like Luminar Flex and am keen to continue to support Skylum but I have what I would...

Skylum, that link leads to a page not found... do you have a valid link?  

I agree with some of the comments above about the vagueness of answer so we are a further 2 months down the line and yes I would like some further clarification on this please. 1. So to confirm... ...