• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Andreas Schuetz

Andreas Schuetz commented,

For some pictures it works if I use a TIFF file for sky replacement, but not for all.But I think I find out the problem now. What I find out is the following: After changing the sky, the sky in Lum...

and I have uploaded the picture for you

I tried to use the same sky picture with just 2000 pixel and it looks better.But then the question is why a sky picture with a much lower resolution looks better? It should be possible to use pictu...

Andreas Schuetz created a post,

Sky replacement with my own pictures

Hello I tried to use my own sky pictures for the sky replacement. In general it's working, but the sky looks very pixelated. You might think the resolution of my pictures is not high enough. But th...

Hello Kate what about keeping the promise with the DAM feature and giving all Luminar 3 owner's a free update until this feature has been implemented. This was one of the main reasons for me to buy...

all this seems to be true if no one from Skylum comments on these statements. Or do we still get an answer?

But the lightroom migration tool was promised for Luminar 3. Why I should believe that you will deliver it in Luminar 4?

the bug is not fixed in the latest update 3.0.2. When do you think the problem is solved?

I think I got this e-mail because I asked Skylum month ago to be a beta tester for luminar 3. I got an acknowledgement that I'm in the beta tester team, but I never got any beta version to test.

I live in Germany and I also got the following e-Mail yesterday from Skylum: Next week, we plan to launch a new Luminar update. We had initially planned to release it on February 12, but our te...