• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Chris Hammond

Chris Hammond commented,

I had the same problem, but I tossed 100k of mostly RAW photos at it, took it hours to look at them. And then crashed/Hung on start up. I finally just removed all pics from the library and just poi...

Chris Hammond commented,

I understand that my monitor might not be calibrated, but that dosent remove the fact that LR and PS and other programs show me the picture correctly but Luminar cant?

Chris Hammond commented,

@ibon zabala Yes this is also my problem. My Monitor isnt calibrated but when I open the picture in LR, PS, Windows, Multiple devices(computer, phone, laptop) it looks the same. But I open to edit ...

Chris Hammond commented,

I found something interesting out. I loaded the same pics into lightroom and found that in the LR Library I get the same yellow look. But when I load it into the LR Develop module I get the colour ...

Chris Hammond commented,

@Angela Andrieux  Best I can do is show you in a picture. Luminar3 is inconsistent even within its self. It shows me one colour in the edit window and a different colour in the crop window. And whe...

Chris Hammond commented,

I also got the early release.  Good to hear that I am not the only one that the C for crop shortcut isnt working.Library crashed when I tried to let it scan all my pics, working on folder by folder...

Chris Hammond created a post,

Edit colour profile is broken?

When I am editing a photo its using a different colour profile I think. When I hit the crop tool it shows me a much different colour profile the same as what I get when I export a photo.  So how do...