• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Dan Dunnum

Dan Dunnum commented,

Folks this development team needs to get some file management in place and quit throwing pasta at the wall to see what sticks.  This will take longer to resolve the situation, but it should result ...

Dan Dunnum commented,

Well I have given up.  I got my refund this weekend. I was quite surprised; it was the quickest response I have had since the 11th of December.  You know it is easy to get caught up in this process...

Dan Dunnum commented,

I got an Email from Skylum today. It said, "If you are receiving this email you are one of 10,000 emails that we have received." The funny part was they spun this as a good thing and said they woul...

Dan Dunnum commented,

@Member, I did this, and it did not work.  I wish it had.

Dan Dunnum commented,

I surrendered today.  I did this kind of work before I was disabled, and my teams knew if the programs didn't work we couldn't sell product. For me photography and post-processing is supposed to be...

Dan Dunnum commented,

Margaret Bright,  I found that I had a similar issue with Luminar4.  I had forgotten the experience.  Below is what I sent to support.  I am copying you here because you folks here seem more respon...

Dan Dunnum commented,

Well, I got another build and another method to fix my issue...  Here is what Elena outlined.  It did not work for me, but maybe it might work for someone else.  Let's try reinstalling LuminarAI . ...

Dan Dunnum commented,

Helena Carter, I have reached out. I got one reply.  I did as directed and found no change or any reply to the last note that I sent, including the the pdf of my system. 

Dan Dunnum commented,

This reminds me of a project that I worked on before I was forced to retire due to health issues.  There were about 5 programmers and they all worked on a VM, and they managed "managed" the project...

Dan Dunnum commented,

Agatha Winter, I just uninstalled Luminar AI and went to my list of software, downloaded it and got the same results.  I assumed, based on your earlier post, that there was an updated file.   Eithe...