• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Matthew Perry

Matthew Perry commented,

I encourage anyone to look elsewhere for software purchases, I have had to remove their p[roducts from my workflow due to lack of updates. Still nothing for Canon R5/R6 bodies and they have been ou...

Matthew Perry commented,

Unfortunately they have let Aurora die pretty much, no updates and no simple camera updates, you won't see one either as much as they push it off. I have waited over a year for Canon R5 and R6 and ...

Matthew Perry commented,

Ok, however that doesnt help me with my issue with Aurora HDR!   Why wouldn't a company at least bring out the RAW support for all of their applications concurrently?   Unbelievable!

Matthew Perry commented,

I have to chime in with the upset customers posting here. Its taking way too long for camera body updates, inexcusable for the cost of the product when other companies come out with monthly updates...

Matthew Perry commented,

I have been a huge fan of Luminar products, until its taken over 6 months and still no updates for RAW images from Canon R5/R6 bodies I use daily. I am being forced to move away from Luminar produc...

Matthew Perry commented,

Thats disappointing. Ok well that leaves me no other option than to change my workflow, as its been over 6 months now. Thank you for your responses however! appreciate it!

Matthew Perry commented,

Ok, however using a DNG converter is no different than converting in Photoshop unfortunately.   This has been brought up 6 months ago in the forums and were told a fix is coming, but nothing yet. T...

Matthew Perry created a post,

Aurora HDR with EOS R5 Raw Files

Answered

Hey   Just thought I would make this my first post, after using the Skylum and Aurora applications for the past year, and loving them!   I recently purchased the Canon R5 and R6 mirrorless bodies, ...