• Total activity 23
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Remco van Santen

Remco van Santen commented,

Mark, when you say "unistalled the plugin" I presume you mean from within Luminar (as described by Kirk).  My experience is that it would not uninstal each time I clicked uninstal it went into admi...

Hi Margaret, While I had done Kirk's suggestion twice, it now works. So thank you for your prompt response, I'll put it down to gremlins.

I have same problem. I have tried to uninstal Photopshop plugin from within Luminar 4.3 (which does a restart presumably as administrator) but it does nothing. It remains showing as a plug in (read...

I ended up uninstalling the program, and having to use the off line installation to reinstal. Renaming the catalogue folder did not help.BTW I also could not update Luminar via the Help option whci...

I found that by using the uninstal option of Windows, that I was presented by the option of "repair" or "uninstal". I chose repair and Luminar starts normally. Fixed.BTW Luminar was working until I...

I found that by using the uninstal option of Windows, that I was presented by the option of "repair" or "uninstal". I chose repair and Luminar starts normally. Fixed.BTW Luminar was working until I...

Because Aurora cannot display RAW images and relies on Windows (which does not support the Olympus .ORF format) I have to continue to use Adobe's Bridge. I use it to tag the image files with rating...

Remco van Santen created a post,

Ratings not exported

When I export a file (ie as a jpg) which has a rating associated with it, the rating is lost. Please correct bug this as this creates havoc with my image file management which relies on sorting the...

I am gobsmacked, am I reading one has to exit the software to close an open file without a command such as Control+W as in all software I have encountered? This is so important as Aurora has no pre...

Thank you Angela for your prompt response. I hope that you guys will one day provide the management software like Adobe Bridge or Fastone Viewer. For now I will tolerate to display the images in ch...