• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jeffrey Hirschl

Jeffrey Hirschl commented,

After having read all of the comments on this thread and others, and considering that I have the same class of machine (and photo library) as many of the posters, I've decided to exit being a Lumin...

Jeffrey Hirschl created a post,

Luminar 3 Usability Issues

Running Luminar 3 on Windows 10. Using the second software build of Luminar 3 (the fix version) that was offered. Having serious usability issues: 1. Previously reported issues with "Welcome Wizard...

I found a further problem... I reinstalled Luminar 3 and pointed it to an empty folder, so it wouldn't try to look for anything. When I opened a single image for "Quick Editing", the scrollbar unde...

I don't need the Library functionality now. Is there a way to tell Luminar 3 to essentially operate as Luminar 2018 did? Perhaps an initialization file change or Windows Registry change? If there i...

Sorry, Skylum. Uninstalling and going back to using Luminar 2018.

Same problem. Upon launch Luminar 3 splash remains on screen for minutes. It is hitting the disk hard. Here's a post I made in a different thread. I've been unable to find a method of stopping the ...

Installed Luminar 3 and just wanted to see the landing page to look around. I was greeted by a "welcome wizard", and I could find no immediately-apparent way to dismiss this. So I went through it. ...

Does anyone know how the edits in the DAM will be stored? In Lightroom of course the adjustments are stored in the catalog and/or .xmp files. The .xmp files are kilobytes. If the DAM stores edits/a...