• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jared Wesley

Jared Wesley created a post,

Extremely Slow After Luminar AI 1.4 Update

Answered

It seems Luminar AI has been getting slower and slower over the months and 1.4 just brings worse performance.  Mac Specs2019 16" MBP i9 2.4 GHz 8-Core CPU 64GB of DDR4 2667 MHz memory with Radeon P...

Jared Wesley commented,

Black Eyes I completely agree, things have only gotten worse during 2021 on the performance side. Maybe the app works fine on the new M1 chips but even on an Intel i9 it's crazy slow. We will see w...

Jared Wesley commented,

To be clear I only use your software as an add-on to Lightroom not as a replacement.

Jared Wesley commented,

@Helena, when will this be resolved as I will not be changing my workflow to convert to DNG, and at this point, I have invested significant money in your software, add-ons, and a membership. Very...

Jared Wesley commented,

@Elena, I’m sure my system is listed as fully compatible however the performance is crazy slow when working with my R5 photos.

Jared Wesley commented,

I agree 1.4 seems even slower than before, it's so slow. I wanted to use it for a wedding shoot to blow out the backgrounds a bit more on the group shots however it was so slow I gave up on the sof...