• Total activity 52
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 7
  • Subscriptions 20

Recent activity by Alex Flinsch Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Needed features

Answered

As much as I love the Luminar products they all seem to be lacking some critical features The ability to create a new edit from the original source file The ability to export to the source directo...

• Luminar 4 - batch processing - consistent failure.

Answered

I have noticed that Luminar 4 (4.3.3 build 8840) consistently fails during bath processing. The limit seems to be 29 images. It always fails on the 29th image. I have tried multiple sets of images ...

• New From Original

Answered

This applies to L4 and AI. The catalog shows the most recent edit, adding a 'new from original' feature would allow us to see differences in edits between multiple versions. Currently the only way ...

• Luminar AI - no scrollbar in catalog gallery

Answered

On a Mac, There is no scrollbar in the catalog/gallery view - I can't answer about Windows users.  

• Luminar AI - needed features

Answered

I just downloaded the early release, and I see that some of what I consider to be very basic functionality is missing Export - add an option to save to the original directory.  Catalog - show file...

• macOS Big Sur export workaround

Answered

Until Skylum gets around to fixing this there is a workaround for exporting images From the Luminar or Aurora File Menu, choose 'Open In' and select one of the other applications. I have used both ...

• Library Grid

Answered

When in the library grid mode, you should be able to popup photo details (exif data, file location, file name etc) while hovering the cursor over an image.  

• Export request - more options

Answered

What about the option to export to the current library directory Can we get a share to Facebook or Gurushots also  

• EXIF Data

Answered

Luminar 4 Mac Currently the EXIF data that is shown is very minimal. Can it be enhanced to show exactly which camera and lens were in use? The ideal would be to have a configurable panel which woul...

• Store Looks in Catalog Database

Answered

Mac user here - I keep my catalog and images on an external drive, this way it makes it easy to transport my image catalog between computers. I would imagine that anyone who keeps their image colle...