• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Robert Kronberg

Robert Kronberg commented,

Oh, I'm so glad I read this thread. This reminded me in the nick of time why I swore I would never buy a Skylum product again. I had Luminar 3, but refused to upgrade since Luminar 3 felt like they...

I tried with Luminar 3 on Windows 7 in VirtualBox VM. It installed without a problem, but Virtualbox doesn't support the required OpenGL 3.3, so the program wouldn't run. If someone finds a way to ...

Robert Kronberg created a post,

Updates to Luminar 3?

Answered

Reading the posts, I'm glad I didn't rush to purchase Luminar 4 after all problems with 3. In an old post (that I can't find now) you promised Luminar 3 will still be supported and receive updates ...

Hi all, Thanks Terry for sorting out how to restore a backup. I did that, but it didn't solve the problem. I contacted the support, but every time I got an answer from a different operator, and wha...

Hi, thank you for your help. That backup option doesn't seem to be featured in the Windows version. At least I don't have it on Windows 7. Regarding the second issue I will be in touch with support.

Robert Kronberg created a post,

Catalog behaving strangely

I import my RAW-files to an SSD where I do all the editing. Now and then I use SyncToy to backup the raw-files to another drive. First problem: I lose all my edits on the backup. In all other progr...

Hi, I'm suffering from the same issue. Will there be a fix for this?

Hi Angela, I have Luminar 3 3.0.0 (1533), and I only have the same options as Rodney describes.