• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jeremy Soto

Jeremy Soto created a post,

Big Sur Triangles whenever there is an OS update

Answered

Every time there is an update for Big Sur, I need to re point Luminar to my photo folders since they get "lost" and the triangles appear. This is somewhat annoying, but my fear is that when this ha...

Jeremy Soto commented,

I agree that the new/improved tools introduced with Luminar AI create a "faster, more creative, and innovative" workflow in certain areas of post production. But removing features, especially uniqu...

Luminar AI Removed Functionality

Answered

I hate to sound like a broken record, but please stop removing functionality when there are updates/new apps. Watching the beta vids on Youtube I can see that Luminosity masking has been removed. I...

Luminar AI Questions

Answered

From what I've seen of the promo, it is unclear if Luminar AI is more of a sequel to Photolemur or Luminar 4 being further enhanced with AI tools in addition to the ones we already have. Essentiall...

Is Aurora 2018 Compatible with Catalina?

Answered

Is Aurora 2018 Compatible with Catalina? I still use Aurora 2018 from time to time. It does a better job than 2019 in regards to astrophotography.

Hue/Saturation "drift" between Bi-Color Toning and Split Toning & Color Combo "Math"

Answered

I have discovered that the "display" of a particular Hue/Sat between the Bi-Color Toning filter and Split toning filter differ. Note: From what I can see Bi Color Toning in L3 and its deprecated eq...

Jeremy Soto commented,

And one more thing would the eye dropper tool. Being able to select the specific tone of an area (for example the shadow or highlight on a models face for a portrait) would be very beneficial as we...

Jeremy Soto commented,

If i may add, another improvement can be to make the curves window bigger so it's easier to manipulate the curve. Also when manipulating the RGB channel the window can feel a little "crowded and it...