• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 9
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Claude Beauchemin

Claude Beauchemin commented,

Good day Kate! I’ve done what you told me with the reinstallation and now ir is working as it must with the Luminar 4.1. Thanks a lot for that. But I have questions...                    My albums ...

Grrr! That’s mean I will loose all the works once again I’ve done in Luminar 4! And for the 4th time in a 1 1/2 year of many problem with Luminar 4, I will have to AppCleaner and restart all over a...

Claude Beauchemin created a post,

Problem with Version 4.1 (I’m on Mac)

Answered

Since I upgrade to Luminar 4 to Luminar 4.1, none of the recent pictures are transfer or installed automatically from my Lightroom 5  (It was fine before with Luminar 4) My Mac is High Sierra 10.13...

Claude Beauchemin created a post,

Could be faster...

Good day! So far so good after practice and practice!  But in the tool section, erase is slow to install, no soft border reaction or gradual adjustment possible. In all, it is slow everywhere in th...

I will be watching in further video what he will say or explained about the Luminar 3. He just put a new video (Jan 4, 2019)   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cakDs4ARS0&feature=em-uploademail

@Steve, you mean version 3.0.1 (not the 3.1) !

@Nastia, about the language change, the Lightroom and Affinity Photo are very easy to change the language, IN those LR & AF,  before you leaving them you can chose the language, but they ask you to...

I already installed the Version 3.0.1 on my Mac, without any problem. But it would be important to know what are the change from 3.0 to 3.0.1 ! Is that real, I found this: ? Release Notes:Luminar 3...