• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Nigel Brownjohn

Nigel Brownjohn commented,

Darryl Brooks Ah well Luminar is not a platform ;) Apparently it's just a series of entirely different products with the same base name, and same promises each time ... but each retains the capabil...

Public discussion started at Petapixel on the back of the marketing department pushing the message out to there: https://petapixel.com/2020/09/03/skylum-unveils-luminar-ai-a-fully-automated-ai-firs...

BTW: Thanks for re-opening the thread folks, this dialog needs to happen.

Ian Weir I understand your perspective, but as a software developer I know you have to keep the money coming in if you are to continue to add support for new things. I believe the subscription mode...

BTW that thread was closed while I was writing a detailed response, which you platform then rejects and discards. So closing the thread (which I cannot find duplicated) wasted my time and prevented...

Really, cannot see how this thread breaches those guidelines. I translated the German and nothing in there seemed disrespectfully presented nor did any of the American/English comments. https://com...

Nigel Brownjohn created a post,

Really, stop the dialog?

Answered

Closing comments on a post just because customers (and advocates of your software who have sold quite a few seats for you) express dissatisfaction is the worst for of censorship. 

Yep, I love the message that Luminar is a one-time purchase unlike Adobe - but it's now an annual expense which is getting close to the Photographer's plan with Adobe.Luminar 4 was promised as the ...