Jesse Phoenix

Camera - Sony a7rIII Vertical Grip - Sony VG-C3EM Lens - FE 85mm f/1.4 G Master Lens - FE 16-35 f/2.8 G Master Flash - Sony HVL-F60RM Wireless - Sony FA-WRC1M Tripod - Gitzo GT3542L Series 3 Ballhead - Arca Swiss Monoball P0 Plate - Arca Swiss Slidefix 32x32mm Strap - Peak Design SlideLITE Soft Box - Joe McNally 24x24 On Cameral Light Control - Rogue Camera Bag - Lowepro Vortex 200 AW

• Total activity 46
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 12
  • Subscriptions 11

Recent activity by Jesse Phoenix Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Color vibrance and contrast of exports not the same as in Lum 4

Answered

Tried every option possible. jpg, tiff - srgb, Pro photo - no resizing, no compression. Images inside Lum 4 mages have more contrast and are more vibrant. After export, color and contrast lost. On1...

• Same tool, multiple adjustments in same layer?

Answered

Is it possible to make multiple brush adjustments using the same tool in a single layer. In other words, if I want to use the dodge and burn tool to darken one arm and lighten the other arm, can I ...

• External editors

I only see Adobe apps and Apple Photos as external editor options. Is it possible to add others? NIK, On1, DXO, Affinity and so forth?

• No Selection tool? No Edge Aware masking tool?

Without a selection tool or edge aware masking, how can you efficiently edit (ie. desaturate) anything in the image without painstakingly zooming in and manually add/subtract manually from your edi...

• Luminar 4 Masking Brush with Edge Detection?

Will there be? Can't leave Lightroom until this very basic feature (that every other competitor has had for years) is available.

• Edge detecting brush?

Has this feature been added to Luminar? This is deal breaker for me. If they add this, I'll purchase. If not, have to stick with Lightroom.

• 4 things

Auto edge sensing brush. Export > Open In >  (ability to specify an app). Configure mouse scroll to adjust brush size. Ability to duplicate a complex, time consuming, mask so you can use that same ...

• Auto masking brush

Firstly, I love everything about Luminar. Some people complain about the Libraries but I think y’all did a fantastic job and I love it. I’ve compared RAW engines against Adobe, DxO, Alien Skin, Aff...

• Leaving Adobe for good.

Answered

I’ve been researching and using several trial versions for weeks. These include. Luminar 3, On1 Raw 2019, Capture 1, Affinity and DxO PL2. After all the dust settled, it’s Luminar 3. It was a close...