• Total activity 22
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by anne shields

anne shields commented,

I did send all the info regarding workflow (including files) to Skylum, and the Skylum Team was able to reproduce the crash.  I do encourage everyone to do the same in case differences in workflow ...

anne shields commented,

I've tested Luminar Flex in the same workflow as described in original post.  Luminar Flex works without issues.  

anne shields created a post,

Luminar 4 Crashes when used as Photoshop Plugin

Answered

I am using the following software : Luminar 4 version 4.2.0, MacOS Mojave ver 10.14.6, Photoshop 21.1.2 Lightroom 9.2.1 My workflow is to use Lightroom to do basic cataloging and edits to a photosh...

Customer Support Blackhole?

Answered

I’ve tried to submit a problem to customer support regarding account and activation issues but it appears that my submission was sucked into a blackhole.  Anyone else have an issue with either no f...

anne shields commented,

Angela Andrieux  On the Skylum support link, which set of options should we select to report the issue?  I tried selecting feature request, but that link doesn’t work, at least not for Ipad ios.  T...

anne shields commented,

@stephen hale I’m using a 45+ mp camera; so no, it doesn’t help.  

anne shields commented,

From my initial investigations, you should keep Luminar 3 while you look into Luminar 4.  Luminar 4 is not a superset of functionality of Luminar 3. 

Luminar 4 Portraits Issue

What are the minimum requirements that Luminar 4 requires in a portrait image?  I have an environmental portrait where the Luminar 4 Portrait AI can't recognize the face in the portrait; subsequent...

anne shields commented,

@Nastia Davis Yes, the Luminar is in the application folder.   The file was located at first on an external hardrive when the crashing occurred; subsequently, I moved the file to the computer hardr...

anne shields commented,

I also am experiencing crashing with Luminar with the same workflow but I am using Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 with the latest Luminar Software.