• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Steffen Klaer

Steffen Klaer commented,

Dear Colin, you are probably right. I am somewhat frustrated that Skylum apparently reads these requests and appeases with words and comments. When it boils down to the ground, there is no confirma...

Steffen Klaer commented,

Dear Colin, thanks. Im am definetly lacking history but I also like to give credit and express my hopes and expectations before giving up and asking for a refund. I sure hope Skylum will prove both...

Steffen Klaer commented,

Dear Elena, thanks for your response. I kindly ask you to feedback a binding timeline no later than Sep 15, 2020 on what is planned to speed up Luminar. Or, then honestly feedback that this is not ...

Steffen Klaer commented,

Dear Kate, I appreciate your quick reply although I would have preferred a different answer. Please get me right: I am taking the time to help you improve Luminar especially from a strategic point ...

Steffen Klaer commented,

Dear Skylum Team, not often that I drop a post acitvely but here I feel urged to do so because I like your approach, ideas and AI features. I agree to the members above requesting a performance boo...