• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Murray White

Murray White commented,

thanks for the comments to both. It is nice to see the process that guys go through in offering assistance and what techniques folks would use related to a specific image and issue. Most appreciate...

Murray White commented,

Hugh -- another thing you might consider. Long focal length lens at a wide aperture pressed up against the netting/screen. When focused on the subject, generally the object next to the lens will be...

Murray White commented,

Hugh, just in case you are interested, this topic and many many others have tutorials by numerous creators on youtube. Well worthwhile spending the hours needed to view them. I create folders and s...

Murray White commented,

Have you tried to create a new stamped layer before adding the augmented object after adding the night sky? Now if the night sky is one you have on the original image this will not make a differenc...

Murray White commented,

Location of Skies in Windows:C:\Program Files\Skylum\Luminar 4\profiles\SkyTextures Not sure if any added will still be lost when an update takes place which was one of the benefits of the last upd...

Murray White commented,

Patrick there are many sites with free lightning images and a couple of the youtube creators such as Anthony Morganti have created some tutorials on how to create what Helena has offered. Wife is c...

Murray White commented,

Miguel -- noticed you had 2 questions. Mask options are not available in Light unless you create a new adjustment layer but for other times look to the bottom of the list of items in the option you...

Murray White commented,

not sure what Skylum tried but I had no difficulty in downloading your sky -- R click and Save Image as. file size is 1.39 MB 1500 x 962 Now, I don't have L4 but it does open in my L2018 which is m...

Murray White commented,

Jules -- I just read the link above and it shows version 4.2 and when downloading it, the version is 2.1.4. 170. I don't know if you began with L4.3 but that might be an issue and Skylum might be a...

Murray White commented,

this will be comment and questions to Ian, Larry  & Brian. Ian -- love the info you presented for Brian. While I have L 2018 & L3, I have not gotten L4 due to wanting to get the same functionality ...