• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 34

Activity overview

Latest activity by Michael Sonshine

Michael Sonshine created a post,

Sky Replacement in Luminar and Photoshop

It was not until yesterday that I was able to get PS 2021 working due to an issue they have with using the OS X graphics card, so I did not get a chance to use the PS Sky Replacement functionality ...

Michael Sonshine commented,

Thank you for the information, but that brings up a question. All of the emails I am getting asking me to pre-order the new version are asking me to buy without having tried the app to see if the n...

Thank you. With all of the emails I thought it might be earlier.  

new version of Luminar

Answered

Does anyone know when the new version of Luminar will be released? I keep getting emails telling me I should pre-order but nothing I see tells me when it will be available.

Luminar would never be able to completely replace Photoshop for most PS users since the two tools are designed for different purposes. Luminar is a workflow tool while Photoshop is a pixel editor. ...

The sky can be moved up and down by use of the Horizon slider but it can not be moved left or right, presumably because the image is scaled when loaded so that it is large enough to cover the entir...

Yes, I understand about the View Option. That works if I only want to process raws or jpgs without having access to the other type, but what about when I need to have access to both but only want t...

Selecting only raw images

Answered

I am working with a new camera that writes both raws and jpgs to the same folder so when I copy them to my working disk I get both in the same location. Previously my camera had written raws and jp...

I will be glad if this helps anyone else who wants to replace a sky when Skylum does not understand that there is one, and that is why I shared it. I have come to really like L4 as an editor and ev...

Start of PART 4. This is the last part. 10) Finally you may wish to crop the photo back to the original proportions to make it look like it was the original image and/or make any further adjustment...