• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 63

Activity overview

Latest activity by Michael Sonshine

Michael Sonshine created a post,

Subscription Plans

Answered

So it looks like Skylum is joining those software companies that offer subscriptions. The new subscription plans offer Neo and its extensions for a monthly price, like Photoshop, Capture One and ot...

Michael Sonshine commented,

I got it figured out, and have uploaded and sent the images to retransfer. I have also created the support request and included the link.  

All done. I have uploaded 3 images. One is the HDR image (made with the Neo extension) that I used in the posting. The other two are one normal exposure images used in the HDR merge, one a raw imag...

Just as an aside, the old Sky Replacement functionality worked properly with this image. There was no white area that was missed, as there was with the Mask AI functionality. Just seems curious to ...

Yes, I did. But they did not help much. The area of the sky that was not included in the sky mask was so large that the Close Gaps adjustment had no visible effect.

FWIW: I found that while there is no way to adjust the mask created by Mask AI when you make the original mask, you can later go into the Edits part of the Tools/Edits sidebar, open up the appropri...

> you can move the sky down and also close the gaps. Parts of the sky were not included in the Sky Replacement selection by Neo, so moving the sky down does not help. The white sections stay white....

The same issue exists for the masking AI. Here is the same image where I have selected the Architecture control in Mask AI in the Develop Control. I had planned to adjust the display of the trailer...

Michael Sonshine created a post,

Sky Replacement masking

Answered

I have noticed that sometimes the Sky Replacement functionality fails to properly mask the entire sky so the replacement sky often contains sections of the old sky, leaving the replacement looking ...

Thank you. I never noticed the setup button.