• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by EDWARD HUDGEONS

EDWARD HUDGEONS commented,

I was going to mention the NIK toolbox. The sharpening done with the NIK tool, and there are two (raw pre-sharpening, and output sharpening) and they work just like the names imply. C1 is great, bu...

I would love to use the up/down arrow keys to adjust the sliders. I am on a Mac and I have no pg up/dn keys. I have tried every combination I could think of and in the end, I either do the Helena C...

HI, I have stopped using jpeg for any image manipulation because of its lack of information. If I have no choice in the matter, I just tread as light as possible to keep the jpeg artifacts down as ...

I like the interface of Luminar 4 better than 3. It has a bit cleaner look.  Luminar is just plain fun to play with if you catch my meaning. I concur with Bob on the lens correction in PL Elite (wh...

I currently use Luminar 4 and PL3. Depending on the job at hand, I will convert in PL3, and use "export to application" into Luminar 4 as a tiff.  I don't convert to jpeg until the final rendering ...

I find myself in a similar situation. I believe I got started on the wrong foot, then tried to correct the problem only to find I just made it worse. PresetPro says to put the unzipped file into Cu...