• Total activity 23
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Yoni Ross

Yoni Ross commented,

Thanks for the quick response. I don't remember what edits were applied, but I'm sure that I had cropped the image. For the future, is that something I should avoid when saving the .auh file? It wo...

Yoni Ross created a post,

Issues with .auh files

Answered

Two issues I've had with Aurora 2019, and understood from the forum that they are known, are: Aurora crashes when opening an .auh file (so they're basically worthless at this point; also, I've los...

Yoni Ross commented,

I came across this problem as well in Aurora 2019. A "solution" that I've found works well is to crop the photo into two or more pieces, each of which has a width less than 15000 pixels and which o...

Yoni Ross commented,

I came across this problem as well. A "solution" that I've found works well is to crop the photo into two or more pieces, each of which has a width less than 15000 pixels and which overlap one anot...

Yoni Ross commented,

I came across this problem as well. A "solution" that I've found works well is to crop the photo into two or more pieces, each of which has a width less than 15000 pixels and which overlap one anot...

Yoni Ross created a post,

Jumps to top when deleting file

Since I updated to 3.1.1, I noticed that when I have thumbnails down the left side and I send a file to the trash, Luminar returns to the top of the list. So if I'm going through, say, 100 photos a...

Yoni Ross commented,

Hi Kirk. I posted yesterday using the support link provided by Angela. Please let me know if you haven't received it - I'll post again. (I also posted an unrelated issue.) Thanks.

Yoni Ross commented,

Thanks Angela. I'll get in touch with support as you suggested.

Yoni Ross commented,

Tried it (opening Lu from within Au), took a long time, and eventually Windows gave me the "Program is taking a long time to respond, close it or wait" window. (If it matters, both my Lu and Au are...

Yoni Ross commented,

Update - I turned on Luminar today and my pictures are back. But I still have the same problem with the folders in my library.