• Total activity 8
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by José Oliver-Didier

José Oliver-Didier commented,

True, there are other apps which have the same functionality. For the Mac, for example, there is HoudahGeo. I would also like that Luminar would have an integrated solution for geotagging, and coul...

Personally, I use Geosetter, which is a free application for geotagging photos. Among the features I like is that the app uses reverse geotagging to fill in the IPTC Location fields (Sublocation, C...

Hello Helena, thanks for your reply. Yes, these are various sub-folders which have been either deleted or moved to other locations while Luminar was not running. I do not see the "Remove From Catal...

José Oliver-Didier created a post,

Deleted folder still appearing in Library with exclamation mark

I deleted a number of folders in Windows Explorer and they still appears in Luminar 3 Library, only greyed out and with an exclamation mark. As suggested, I have closed and started Luminar 3 variou...

I do hope the new DAM functionality supports geotagging and the related IPTC and XMP location fields as well namely: - Location, Sublocation, LocationCreatedSublocation - City, LocationCreatedCity ...