Kenneth Roach

• Total activity 45
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 6
  • Subscriptions 11

Recent activity by Kenneth Roach Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Ten million bonus points

Ten million bonus points to ON1 2020 (beta version) for figuring out where to properly save exported files -- to the same directory as the imported file.  The folks at Skylum have been made aware o...

• Your most recent wonderful update to Luminar 3

WTF is "E:\Jenkins\workspace\win_gen_inst_lum3\Installer\Helpers\SerializeHelper.cs:line 27"? WTF is "E:\Jenkins\workspace\win_gen_inst_lum3\Installer\Helpers\WebHelper.cs:line 76"? You've wasted t...

• Luminar 3.0.2 Test Notes

Another version of Luminar 3 released, and so I've kicked the tires once again. Notes from my most recent testing below. System Information: Intel i5-8600K CPU: six cores, six threads, 5gHz clock...

• Whither Luminar?

Well... I've just completed surveying at least many Luminar competitors. Frankly, I'm not seeing anything out there this year that works better than Luminar 2018. Not even Luminar 3 is better than ...

• Possible workaround for OpenGL 3.3 problems

I said "possible." You may not like it. Background: I was disappointed that Luminar (late) 2018 and Luminar 3 refused to run on my now fairly old Lenovo G470 notebook computer. It's a =cheap= compu...

• Notes on defects with, and complaints about, Luminar 3

First, congratulations on the release of Luminar 3! I'm certain the development staff expended considerable effort on bringing out the release. Of course, Luminar 3 for Windows appears to be an "al...

• Luminar 2018 JPG file quality

I recently noticed that JPG files output by Luminar are often 240 dpi. I did a bit of further testing and found that even when few or no changes are made to a JPG file output by the camera at 350 d...