• Total activity 45
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 6
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Kenneth Roach

Kenneth Roach commented,

Thanks for the reply, Kate. If you search your message base for my name, you'll find several posts. You'll see that the flavor of those posts is increasing frustration with Skylum over Luminar 3. P...

Kenneth Roach commented,

"I recommend you to check how Luminar 4.1.0 works by yourself, as the app can work differently on the computers with roughly the same specs." Well... Sounds like it's ready for market then.

Kenneth Roach commented,

Thank you for the reply, Kate. I am disappointed to learn that the things I mentioned are "in a backlog of requested features." What you're telling me with that is that these details have not been ...

Kenneth Roach commented,

I have seen no evidence of a software development team at Skylum over the past few years. Only possibly "artists," who think that their "art" is the most important thing, and usability be damned. S...

Kenneth Roach created a post,

Ten million bonus points

Ten million bonus points to ON1 2020 (beta version) for figuring out where to properly save exported files -- to the same directory as the imported file.  The folks at Skylum have been made aware o...

Your most recent wonderful update to Luminar 3

WTF is "E:\Jenkins\workspace\win_gen_inst_lum3\Installer\Helpers\SerializeHelper.cs:line 27"? WTF is "E:\Jenkins\workspace\win_gen_inst_lum3\Installer\Helpers\WebHelper.cs:line 76"? You've wasted t...

Kenneth Roach commented,

Thank you for the reply, Anna. I've done additional testing over the past two hours, and discovered "different behavior." It will take me some time to think about this and document it in an appropr...

Luminar 3.0.2 Test Notes

Another version of Luminar 3 released, and so I've kicked the tires once again. Notes from my most recent testing below. System Information: Intel i5-8600K CPU: six cores, six threads, 5gHz clock...

Kenneth Roach commented,

"Cataloging" is a new feature in Luminar 3, David. Though documentation has recently improved, cataloging remains poorly documented and so somewhat ambiguous to the users. Depending on the number o...

Kenneth Roach commented,

Well... I agree that at first glance, the email seemed in somewhat poor taste. I had deleted it without opening it, but your post made me retrieve it from the trash and actually open it and look at...