• Total activity 18
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Michael Brodey

Michael Brodey commented,

Creating a mobile version of Luminar is not so simple.  To be really valuable it must be able to sync to your home version.  Here’s how it works brilliantly with LR Mobile and my LR Classic version...

I do not use Adobe’s cloud storage.  They have two different programs: LR Classic CC, and LR CC. .  Classic is the traditional version, while CC is the cloud based one. The $9.99 subscription gives...

No big deal.  Flex works for me as a LR plug-in.  I still prefer LR for all my editing.  Just about anything that can be done in Luminar can be done in LR.  And all my images are currently cataloge...

Michael Brodey created a post,

Luminar Flex

Today, Skylum notified me that there is a new update for Luminar 3.1.0, and if using it as a plugin, to be sure and run the plugin installer.  When I checked Luminar Flex for updates, it is current...

Dmytro B., Never mind. Figured it out.  Flex doesn't show up in LR plugin manager, but it does show in the list of plugins on the "Edit In" pull down menu.  Can I safely uninstall all the other Lum...

Dmytro B., Followed your instructions and Flex is now installed...but as a stand alone, not a plugin.  It is installed in Photoshop as a plugin, but not LR.  I get the warning msg to restart LR to ...

As a Luminar 3/2018 user, how do I get the Flex download?

On my IMAC in LR I show under Plugin Manager, the installed Luminar plugin is Version 1.01 Under the LR menu dropdown: PHOTO/ EDIT IN I show the following: Edit in Luminar 2018 ________________ Lum...

I have the latest version of Luminar 3, but it won't update my the plugin for LR.  I currently only have the Luminar 2018 plugin in LR.  When I try to install the plugin from Luminar 3, I get the m...

In my opinion, LightRoom Mobile does it all now.  You can use it alone, or linked to your PC.  If you so desire you can have it linked to the cloud, giving you access to all your files everywhere. ...

Luminar 2018 applies edits slowly

IMac with Luminar as plug-in for Lightroom.  Applies edits very slowly.  Takes longer than 30 seconds, and can’t edit another photo until finished.